When it comes to your waterproofing requirements we not only meet Australian standards but even deliver in exceeding the standards. We have seen a lot of tilers and water proofers alike take dangerous short cuts which can usually lead to the membrane failing after a few years.
It comes down to bad surface preparation, wrong products and tradesmen making their own assumptions, all of which is a recipe for disaster.
We over 10 year’s industry experience we take waterproofing to a new level and specialise in both new and remedial work.
Below is the process we follow to ensure it is done right the first time round. The below is a basic guide and each project will vary accordingly.
- Cut back and grind concrete with concrete grinding tool
- Vacuum and clean the surface
- Acid wash the surface
- Clean water wash the surface
- Heat dry the surface
- Installation of polyurethane bond breakers
- Installation of 1 coat of primer
- Installation of 2 coats of high flexibility waterproof
According to each job and its requirements we use and recommend the following types of membrane
- Latex based products
- Water based polyurethane
- Solvent based polyurethane
Speak with one of our waterproofing experts and see how we can assist.